align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Melbourne (Indie & Local) Live Music Meetup Message Board › Meetup at the Union

Meetup at the Union

Mark
user 64875372
Melbourne, AU
Hello music lovers
Again thank you all for responding so positively to the suggestion to meetup over Sunday drinks at the Union at about this time tomorrow !
If you are new to the group, w e l c o m e ... this is a great group ! This won't apply to those of you who know me, but for those of you who don't - and don't know who/where to look when you get there - my number is 0412 614 454. I shall get there a bit before 2pm , so hopefully we have a nice little bunch of us at 2.30 so we are easy to spot !
As always, if you have any questions, queries or the like feel free to contact me ! For those of yo uwho saw Abbe May last night .. hope youenjoyed the show ... Gypsy & The Cat was a great show too .. .albeit brief !!
cheers
Mark