align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Melbourne New In Town Meetup Message Board › Movie Night: Perfume

Movie Night: Perfume

A former member
Post #: 57
Patrick Suskind's novel has finally been made into a movie!

Kino Cinema will be screening Perfume from February 1 but no dates and times have been scheduled yet. However since tickets are $9 on Mondays, I'd like to see it on February 5 or 12. And maybe go somewhere for a drink and a chat afterwards.

So who's interested in seeing this movie?
I will check Kino's website closer to the release date for screening times.
A former member
Post #: 8
hi! Good choice! looks very creepy, this film. Just saw Babel which was very good. Unfortunately I can not make it on a MOnday, as I have a class...maybe next time! Andrea P.S. Mur and I went to Japan for the holidays...Berenice,Hope you are well, and your holidays were great!