The Melbourne New In Town Meetup Message Board › REQUIRED: People to organise "New in Town" specific events.

REQUIRED: People to organise "New in Town" specific events.

Nic M.
ARTS.org.au
Group Organizer
Melbourne, AU
REQUIRED: People to organise "New in Town" specific events.

A few members from the various meetups have requested specific events that are more directly related to their group's theme, rather than the purely social event it currently is.

However, at present I only have time to organise the one, mixed group meetup, per month.

So, I am proposing to give one or more of our current members the powers of Organisers, so that they can organise their own specific events, post them on the calendar, and also contact all members through the "Email Group" feature.

If some of our members would like to give this a go, I am sure everyone else will be very grateful to hear of, and attend events directly related to this group's interests.

If you have some ideas for events, please let everyone know, as that's what we're all here for.

Being an organiser is very easy. All you will need to do is:

1. Find and/or create a event.
2. Post it on the calendar, including time, date, location, additional details, etc.
3. Attend the event to greet group members.

I hope to hear from many of you shortly! biggrin

Regards,

Nic

NicMason.com