On Saturday, 17 May 2014 Top Australian Wines is once again hosting their popular 'Rose & Pinot Noir Yum Cha Lunch'; a special fine-dining event which will match an all-you-can-eat dim sum experience with a selection of highly acclaimed Rose & Pinot Noirs wines.
With plate after plate of Chinese delicacies, you'll enjoy 16 total wines of unique blends and harvests — 8 Rose wines from Australia & Italy and 8 Pinot Noirs from Australia, France, Germany & Austria.
The wines to be showcased are as follows:
· 2011 Coteaux D'AIX En Provence Rose (France)
· 2011 First Drop Lush Touriga Rose (Barossa, SA)
· 2011 Paradigm Hill Transition Rose (Mornington Peninsula, VIC)
· 2011 Angoves Nine Vines Grenache Shiraz Rose (SA)
· 2013 Tellurian Rose (Heathcote, VIC)
· 2012 Pipoli Rosato (Basilicata, Italy)
· 2013 Hedonist Rose (McLaren Vale, SA)
· 2011 Totino Rose (Adelaide Hills, SA)
· 2009 Wonga Estate Pinot Noir (Strathbogie Ranges, VIC)
· 2012 Cake Wines Pinot Noir (Adelaide Hills, SA)
· 2011 Pinto Pinot Noir (Patagonia, Argentina)
· 2009 Leura Park Estate Pinot Noir (Bellarine Peninsula, VIC)
· 2012 Fat Bastard Pinot Noir (Languedoc-Roussillon, France)
· 2013 Haselgrove 'Bradan' Pinot Noir (Adelaide Hills, SA)
· 2011 Villa Wolf Pinot Noir (Pfalz, Germany)
· 2011 Pittnauer 'Dorflagen' Villages Pinot Noir (Burgenland, Austria)
The lunch will commence with a range of unique Chinese cold dishes to get your palate going.
Followed by a wide selection of Shanghainese snacks, including old time favourites such as Peking duck and spring rolls, and delectable dumplings e.g. prawn dumplings & chilli wagyu beef dumplings.
Not to forget salt and spicy battered calamari and Chinese broccoli with oyster sauce!
All that is finished off with desserts, such as our famous white chocolate dumplings.
This fabulous dining experience is now available at the discounted price of $69 per person.
Places are strictly limited; to make a phone booking please call 8521 3333.
For more information on this event, please visit http://davidsyumcha2.eventbrite.com.au
Please note that if you have any dietary requirements please call Martin on (03)[masked] or email [masked] before the event.