Melbourne Travel, Food & Wine Meetup Group Message Board › Wine Night at Stickybeak
This is your organiser Martin just touching base regarding the Wine night at Stickybeak restaurant.
It was a very successful night with 70 people attending to help choose the wine list.
I thought I would let you know the top 6 wines of the night and also give you an opportunity to purchase any if interested.
Just click on the names of the wines for more information:
The top 6 wines of the night were:
1. 2008 Good Drop Shiraz - Bendigo $25 (average score of 9.01)
2. 2010 Shinas Estate "The Guilty" Shiraz - Mildura $18 (average score of 8.88)
3. 2012 Shinas Estate 'Sweet Justice" Moscato - Mildura $14 (average score of 8.12)
4. 2012 Mike Press Pinot Noir - Adelaide Hills $14.99 (average score of 7.85)
5. 2010 Chateau Tanunda "Barossa Tower" Shiraz Primitivo - Barossa $19.99 (average score of 7.70)
6. 2010 Hickinbotham 'Coffee Rock' Merlot - Mornington $24 (average score of 7.47)
Thank-you all for your attendance.
I hope you had a very enjoyable night.
Top Australian Wines