Los Angeles, CAUSA
May 6, 2012
Sign in to post a Greeting.
Missed you at the meetup today! Hope to see you and Ryder soon!
Thanks, Matt! I am glad you had a good time on Sunday! Hope to see you at the next meetup!
Hey Matt. I was talking to Raul about Ryder's DNA test... He was 90% schnauzer. What was the other 10%? Thanks!
Welcome Ryder and Matt!! Hope to meet soon and play!
Not registered with us yet?
Forgot your password?
Meetup members, Log in