I work full time. My field is human resources. I have two married children and three grandchildren living in TX. My husband and I love animals. We share our home with a 90-lb Labradoodle and a 24-lb Westie.
Mercury One Memphis: 9.12 Projectis a non-profit, conservative, community-outreach, initiative promoting America's founding principles ofSelf- Reliance, Education and Charityserving the mid south areas surrounding Memphis TN.
“To inspire, organize and mobilize individuals to improve the human condition physically, emotionally and spiritually with malice towards none and charity for all.”
Be prepared for anything, be prepared for all.
Our goal is that each and every like-minded citizen does everything they can to be prepared for whatever may come. Prepared for emergencies, both big and small, natural and man-made.
A man decided that he would change the world. But, he wasn’t successful. So he decided to change the country. But, he wasn’t successful. So he decided to change his community. But, he wasn’t successful. So he decided to change his street. But, be wasn’t successful. So he decided to change his family. But, he wasn’t successful. So he decided to change himself. AND HE WAS SUCCESSFUL. AND HIS FAMILY CHANGED AND THEY AFFECTED THEIR STREET. AND THE PEOPLE ON THE STREET AFFECTED THEIR COMMUNITY. AND THE PEOPLE OF THE COMMUNITY AFFECTED THEIR COUNTRY. AND THE PEOPLE OF THE COUNTRY AFFECTED THE WORLD.
If you believe in the following principles then you should join this meetup.com group.
The Nine Principles 1. America is Great because America is good.
2. I believe in God and He is the Center of my Life.
3. I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.
4. The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government.
5. If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.
6. I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results.
7. I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.
8. It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.
9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.
If you agree with at least seven of those principles, then you are not alone. Thank you for joining Mercury One Memphis!