Metairie Unit - National Association of Parliamentarians Message Board › Poll on night of the month to hold our Metairie Parliamentary meetings

Poll on night of the month to hold our Metairie Parliamentary meetings

Nathan
Nate_Thompson
Group Organizer
New Orleans, LA
In an effort to better serve our members and guests, the Metairie Unit leadership has been trying to find a time and location that is convenient to as many people as possible. So far we have been pleased with the facilities at the Shoney's restaurant and starting the meeting later at 7pm, so next we'd like to make sure that we are holding our meetings on a good night for the people that are interested in joining us. I have created this poll so that we can figure out if there might be a better time. In this link you can see I am looking for your general "WORST" nights to hold our meetings so that we might be able to avoid those nights.

http://www.doodle.com...­

Please fill this out at your soonest convenience. It will only take about 2 minutes if you know your schedule. One thing to note, please include your name and checkoff only the nights that are BAD for you. If you have any questions about the poll please feel free to shoot me an email.

Thanks,
Nate