addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The San Francisco Metal Meetup Group Message Board › VHOL : Oakland Metro

VHOL : Oakland Metro

Closed to new replies

Zac
user 63089662
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 1
VHOL (Mike Scheidt of YOB, members of Hammers of Misfortune and Ludicra)

Full set from Oakland Metro Operahouse on Tuesday, August 13, 2013.

http://www.youtube.co...­

Check out my other videos too.
Marianne
user 87182862
Pleasant Hill, CA
Post #: 5
Thanks for Video! I've wanted to see VHOL live but Tuesday shows are nearly impossible for me...
Zac
user 63089662
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 2
It was definitely rough to see a Tuesday show. I'm glad I went though. Sometimes you just have to go for it! I'm surprised I didn't see a meetup for it on here though.
Lupa
metalcrone
Berkeley, CA
Post #: 243
ANYBODY can add a meetup. Some of the Asst Orgs have other things to do, too. ;->
Zac
user 63089662
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 3
Oh, I know anyone can add shows. I've added a couple (some diplicates, oops). I had planned on going to this show for a while so I didn't think to check on here. Once I added the show on YouTube I thought I'd post it to the meetup. Just surprised not to see an event on the calendar for it. There are so many shows in the Bay Area. It's tough to keep them all straight!