Metaphysical Meetup Message Board Metaphysical Meetup Discussion Forum › Lightworkers Travelling upstate (DAYTONA BEACH) resources in trade...

Lightworkers Travelling upstate (DAYTONA BEACH) resources in trade...

Deedee I.
user 62715972
Daytona Beach, FL
Post #: 1
Blessings, SiStars and Brothers of the Light!!!

We are One!

I am, in service to the Divine, travelling and sharing light and love about the upcoming and present earth Changes...Here is what is requested for this work to continue: Rooms for rent (or trade for astrological charts or other healing or administrative or even yardwork/household cleaning service/pet care. All proceeds go directly towards immediate living and travel, also available for immediate entertainment, workshop and performance work; instruments, facepaints and laptop in tow ;) MANY BLESSINGS!! (305) 395-0450 i-phone~*~*~
Deedee I.
user 62715972
Daytona Beach, FL
Post #: 2
PS: Those who are experiencing harmonic ringing in their ears, odd heat surges in their body, stomach issues etc. may be experiencing the higher energy frequencies known as "ascension symptoms". For insight or tarot or astrology consults, I also do them by phone, payable via paypal.... Just in if you are drawn to me, call and we'll figure out what the connection is ;-) For it's always our HEART that guides us correctly in these times. It's how we FEEL that absolutely matters. Blessings and Namaste!