Lara Galloway of Mom Biz Coach will be our guest speaker for July. Have you been wondering how you can get paid to do work you love? It's possible and profitable to earn an income from blogging, but there are pros and cons.
In her talk, “Turn Your Blog into a Business,” Lara Galloway, will share:
- Why bloggers make the best marketers in today’s economy
- Why brands want to pay you, and what they expect in return
- The difference between blogging as a hobby and blogging as a business
- The reason you might not want to monetize your blog
- How to take the first steps to transform your blog into a business
Lara Galloway, helps mom entrepreneurs manage successful businesses while successfully managing their families.
She coaches and mentors women business owners to create business plans, marketing strategies, powerful pitches and product funnels along with websites, blogs and social media profiles. Lara helps her clients create successful businesses that complement their lifestyles without compromising their family commitments.
Often featured as a go-to resource for women in business by Forbes, Crain's Business, and The Chicago Tribune, Lara offers coaching via MomBizAcademy and is co-founder of Mom Biz Retreat.
Of course, we'll also sneak in a few WordPress-related tips and tricks, with a bit of Q&A and talk a bit about what's new in WordPress 3.4.
We'll close with the popular 5 Things About WordPress. You will have to attend to find out.
Come and join us!