Launching a theme store can come with challenges and a few misadventures along the way. It can also come with great success and produce unexpected opportunities for additional revenue generation.
Rebecca Gill, founder of Web Savvy Marketing, will walk you through the launch of their premium theme store. She'll provide insight into what worked, what didn't work, and what completely took them by surprise.
From advice and lessons learned to tools of the trade, Rebecca's goal is to not only provide a peek behind the scenes but to give tangible instructions for making your theme and store a success.
The presentation will include:
- Getting the concept off the ground.
- Understanding the investment and potential payback period.
- Project plan definition and assignments.
- Locating the right resources.
- Expect the unexpected and learn how to overcome these hurdles.
- Advice for marketing your new baby.
- Picking the right tools to help manage the process.
- A look at why/how WSM made it a success.
- A peek at real revenue numbers so you know what to expect.
- Concerns the team has and how their trying to managed them.
- WSM's future plans for growth.
Rebecca Gill has a well-rounded business background and over fifteen years of experience in sales and online marketing. Her love for website design and her strong belief in the user experience is equally matched by a fascination with search engine optimization, blogging, and social media marketing.
As an early adopter of blogging, her online marketing efforts have been highlighted by media outlets such as Wired Magazine, Ziff Davis, and IT Toolbox.
As President of Web Savvy Marketing, Rebecca is able to utilize her love for marketing, technology, and sales to assist small and mid-marketing B2C and B2B organizations achieve long-term business success through website design and search engine optimization.