Canton, MIPost #: 56
- The Periodic Table of WordPress Plugins: Fun and unique way to represent 108 of the more popular WordPress plugins. You'll find periodic element SF for SpamFree WordPress, Ak for Akismet, Gx for Google XML Sitemaps, and more.
- How to Reduce the Size of Your WordPress Website in 5 Steps: If you notice your WordPress backups are bigger and taking longer than in the past, Tom Ewer recommends you take a look at unused themes/plugins, media settings, and old backups.
- 8 Tips For Improving the User Interface of Your WordPress Blog: Balancing text with visuals, paying attention to typography and white space, and using illustrations are a few of the techniques you can use to improve the ability for website visitors to quickly find what they want on your site.
- WordPress Developer Plugin: An Essential Tool For Theme and Plugin Development: Developed by Automattic and other WordPress developers, the WordPress Developer plugin helps you to optimize your development environment for creating a plugin for self-hosted WordPress or a theme for either self-hosted WordPress or WordPress.com VIP site.
- How to Track Links in WordPress using Google Analytics: By setting up and tracking incoming and outgoing links with Google Analytics, you'll have a better understanding of how website visitors come to or leave your site and how you can better optimize content on yoru site.
Edited by Deborah Edwards-Onoro on Feb 10, 2013 11:57 AM
I love that Periodic Table of WP Plugins. Great idea. I use a lot of them already, but look forward to finding some new ones.