- Have you taken steps to improve security on your WordPress site? The big news this past week has been the brute force attacks on WordPress sites worldwide. Here's what Matt Mullenweg recommends.
- Troubleshooting WordPress issues can be frustrating and time-consuming. Nine of the Most Common WordPress Problems and Their Solutions can help you resolve those issues faster.
- Looking to learn more about WordPress from well-respected WordPress professionals? Check out the free videos and slides from last weekend's WordSesh, 24 hours of livestreamed WordPress presentations from around the world.
- Get an early look at the next WordPress dashboard. Available for both self-hosted WordPress and WordPress.com sites, the new dashboard has a simpler design, better contrast, and is designed to work well on smartphone, tablet, and laptop/desktop.
- Do you use these 20+ strategies to promote your blog post?
- Ryan Imel shares his search for a new feed reader application, as he looks for a replacement for Google Reader which is closing down this summer.
Extra: Use our Meetup message board
to share WordPress news, ask for site reviews, site launches, and help others in our Metro Detroit WordPress community.