addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Metro Detroit WordPress Meetup Message Board › Need help with Godaddy / Wordpress.org website

Need help with Godaddy / Wordpress.org website

A former member
Post #: 443
I cannot find the admin panel. I published the site then attached wp-admin but nothing came up. Any suggestions?
Deborah E.
user 11526574
Canton, MI
Post #: 90
Hi Wes,

What is the URL for the site? On a self-published WordPress.org site, you can login and access the Dashboard (admin panel) using the following syntax:

www.mysite.com/wp-admin

replace "mysite.com" with the URL of your site.

Wes, not sure you saw it, but I sent a follow up message to you last week before I left for a conference. Happy to chat further.
Cam C.
motorcitymobi
Detroit, MI
Post #: 2
Wes,

I'd be happy to help, let me know if you're still experiencing problems.
A former member
Post #: 444
I learned that Godaddy's Wordpress hosting does not allow an admin panel. It may be a few weeks before I can get back to this. Our business is just way too good and I am way too busy (not complaining). Deborah, I saw your email and wrote back but did not hear from you.
Deborah E.
user 11526574
Canton, MI
Post #: 92
Hi Wes,

Not sure what happened, but I did reply before I left for my conference. Perhaps your spam filter caught the message. Also replied twice to you yesterday.

Looks like there might be confusion on terms. When you mentioned wp-admin in your message, I assumed you were referring to the WordPress Dashboard.

From your second reply, I believe you may be referring to the web host control panel. AFAIK, GoDaddy doesn't provide their Simple Control Panel for Windows servers, but its free and available for Linux servers. GoDaddy product support should be able to provide answers to your questions about host control panels.