A former member
Post #: 77
I hired a friend in need to build my WP based website, because I am simply too busy to learn how myself. (I thought I could, and joined this group.. alas.. there is more to do than time to do it. woe.)

Anyway! My site is MOSTLY up, but as often happens when you hire a friend to do a job, it is not complete.

I need someone to do the following:

Fix my galleries - I can't find a plug in that works. I know what I want, and can describe it, but I'm not a developer myself, and can't find it. I'd even be willing to buy one if it's what I've been looking for.

Set my site up to run itself - I know there are certain things you need in a website, (like a counter, or ways to make sure all the links work ALL the time etc) and I know that WP has easy ways of doing this, I just don't know how to set it up.

Show me how to make small changes to the site - or how to figure out how to make them.

If anyone is willing to help me with any of this, please let me know, and we can talk more about the details.

Amy Claeys