addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Metro Detroit WordPress Meetup Message Board › PDF download for tomorrow's meetup

PDF download for tomorrow's meetup

A former member
Hello all.

In the interest of being cheap and saving the world through no printed paper I made a pdf available for download for Sunday's meetup. It is a comparison of Shopp vs GetShopped. The pdf is more or a less a way to move the conversation. I will be presenting but I am really hopeful people will speak up and share their experiences with these plugins. As a user I am at the basic level. So in the middle of the presentation ask questions and interject.

I'm sharing here now, PLEASE try to download before the meetup. If there's 20 people here and we all bang on the wifi it may begin to crawl.

The link is

http://www.futuramicm...­
A former member
Post #: 2
The meetup was helpful. I switched to shopp and am happy with it. Thanks!