addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Jen G.
geigley
West Des Moines, IA
Post #: 791
Hi there –

A neighbor recently gave me two large bags full of yarn and I just don't think I'm going to use it. Most of it is Bucilla Softex, which is a discontinued acrylic worsted weight yarn. It's all very nice, clean and comes from a non-smoking home. I'd love to give it to anyone who might be interested! (There's quite a bit of green, red and white in there if anyone has Christmas projects to work on.) The only catch is that if you want it, you have to take it all!

bag contents include:
Bucilla Softex worsted weight yarn (4 oz skeins) in the following colors...
4 skeins light rose
3 skeins rose
3 skeins dark rose
2 skeins chocolate brown
1 skein light blue
1 skein variegated blue
2 skeins cream
3 skeins sand/tan
4 skeins med blue
6 skeins yellow
8 skeins white
2.5 skeins green
6 skeins red

Bear Brand Win-Knit vintage yarn - red Twin Pak
Bear Brand Win-Knit vintage yarn - blue Twin Pak
Tamara S
iowaknitter
Group Organizer
Des Moines, IA
Post #: 320
Jen,
This would be a great addition to Diane's and my knitting classes. Do you still have it? We'll take it all if you do.
Jen G.
geigley
West Des Moines, IA
Post #: 793
awesome! it's all yours. :)