Des Moines Metro Knitters Message Board Des Moines Metro Knitters Discussion Forum › Crafts for craft show - Funds help towards Haiti mission trip!

Crafts for craft show - Funds help towards Haiti mission trip!

A former member
Post #: 18
Hi,

I am going on a mission trip to Haiti with my church in Feb. I am trying to come up with crafts for a craft show in Jan to sell to go towards to Haiti mission trip fund. You see, I have to raise $3200 by Jan 15! We are just about $1000 short.
I wondered if maybe the group would be willing to donate any items toward the craft show to sell to help with the mission fund. I do have a letter from our church explaining my part in the mission trip this Feb.

I thought maybe some scarfs, wash cloths, or anything people were willing to donate would just be wonderful. Since i have never sold these things and never was in a craft show, I would also need an idea as to what to try to "sell" them for.

Please email me if you have any questions or if your able or unable to help me. My time if running out. The craft show is on Jan 8-9.

Shannon Allen

You can find out more about the mission trip on Facebook- Help me Help others. Or search my name and I will recommend my page. I will also post updated info when we return so people will be able to see picture of all the great things we were able to do while there helping the Haitian people.