addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Liz W.
atypicalmom
Norway, ME
Post #: 181
WOW! Over 400 members and over 1000 meetups listed on here now. That is so great! I hope you're all doing well and still knitting up a storm.

Sending lots of love and hugs from Maine....

Lizlove struck
Tamara S
iowaknitter
Group Organizer
Des Moines, IA
Post #: 338
Right back at you, Liz! tongue I don't know about everyone else, but what with knitting for classes and now Barbie clothes and getting ready for the State Fair, my needles are hot!

If you come to Iowa to visit this summer, I hope you can make it to DM and also at a time when I'm around! FYI, mid-June is bad for me.