addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Des Moines Metro Knitters Message Board Des Moines Metro Knitters Discussion Forum › Wanted: Dreams in Fiber, colorway Renew

Wanted: Dreams in Fiber, colorway Renew

Jean
user 2550088
Des Moines, IA
Post #: 50
I'm looking to buy or trade for one skein of the above yarn.

It is superwash Merino 3 ply, approx 480 yards.

I received it in the goodie bag from Sticks and Strings in January and I'm sure there are more out there.

If you have it and don't have plans for it, I'd be interested in trading or buying it. I'm making a shawl and want to make it longer.

Thank youl

Jean S.
Tamara S
iowaknitter
Group Organizer
Des Moines, IA
Post #: 372
There may have been 2 slightly different lots. If mine matches (and I can locate it easily), you can have it.
Jean
user 2550088
Des Moines, IA
Post #: 51
Great! Thanks.
Cherann D.
Cherann
Des Moines, IA
Post #: 48
I'm looking to buy or trade for one skein of the above yarn.

It is superwash Merino 3 ply, approx 480 yards.

I received it in the goodie bag from Sticks and Strings in January and I'm sure there are more out there.

If you have it and don't have plans for it, I'd be interested in trading or buying it. I'm making a shawl and want to make it longer.

Thank youl

Jean S.

Howdy! Did you get this? If it was the green in the green bag, I still have mine also.
Jean
user 2550088
Des Moines, IA
Post #: 52
I've not gotten it yet. Tamara said she had it, would be a matter of finding it!
She also said there may have been more than one dye lot.

Label does not indicate dye lot.

So, hopefully one or the other of your skeins will match. Please throw it in your bag and I'll try to catch up with you soon.

Thank you
Jean
Cherann D.
Cherann
Des Moines, IA
Post #: 49
I'll dig it out.