addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Des Moines Metro Knitters Message Board Des Moines Metro Knitters Discussion Forum › DMMK This Week - July 30 - August 5

DMMK This Week - July 30 - August 5

Cherann D.
Help Those With Cancer

Join in a Ratatouille Knit-A-Long

Join Tamara­ and help cover the heads of those battling cancer by making the Ratatouille­ hat.  It's a fast, fun knit.  Tamara will collect donations and share them with Halos of Hope at Stitches Midwest.  Get all the details and the half-price pattern here.

Our State Fair is a Great State Fair

Share Your Fair Entries

Are you a part of the Iowa State Fair?  Share with your fellow DMMK crew; just email me at cherann.davidson@gmail.com­ and say what your entry is.  Fair goers like myself always like to look for and cheer for those we know, and I'll share this with the group in the next DMMK This Week.

Meetup This Week

Thursday, August 2

Starbucks @ Altoona Target  6PM

3414 8th St SW, Altoona, IA

Metro Knitters @ Panera  6PM

2839 86th St, Urbandale, IA

Friday, August 3

UFO Fridays @ Caribou  5:30PM

3220 Ingersoll Ave, Des Moines, IA

Saturday, August 4

Sportstime Knitters @ Ted's Coney Island  1PM

3020 Ingersoll Ave, Des Moines, IA