addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Des Moines Metro Knitters Message Board Des Moines Metro Knitters Discussion Forum › DMMK News - April 29 - May 4

DMMK News - April 29 - May 4

Cherann D.
Meetup This Week

Thursday, May 2

Starbucks @ Altoona Target [/url] 6PM

3414 8th St SW, Altoona, IA

Metro Knitters @ Panera  6PM

2839 86th Street, Urbandale, IA

Friday, May 3

UFO Fridays @ Caribou  5:30 PM

3220 Ingersoll Ave, Des Moines, IA

Saturday, May 4

Sportstime Knitters @ Ted's Coney Island  1PM

3020 Ingersoll Ave, Des Moines, IA

Help Wanted

Because of an extended work schedule and additional volunteerism duties at my paying job (which keeps me in yarn and needles and general craftiness), I have to"hang up my laptop" for our (mostly) weekly enews about DMMK.

We're looking for a volunteer to send the enews, so please contact me -cherann.davidson@gmail.com[/url] - or any of the Meetup chairs if you are interested.

I've thoroughly enjoyed sharing area meetups; promoting local and regional shops and seeing them prosper; and spreading the word about all the great events that have sprung up over them last few years for crafters.  I look forward to seeing what DMMK News will be in the future, and thanks for the feedback you've given me.  I'll see you at our UFO Fridays and other meetups around town.