addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Des Moines Metro Knitters Message Board Des Moines Metro Knitters Discussion Forum › Fiber Studio Exhibitions at Hollywood Hills Boutique

Fiber Studio Exhibitions at Hollywood Hills Boutique

Tamara S
iowaknitter
Group Organizer
Des Moines, IA
Post #: 303
I received the following from Sherri. This sounds like fun -- another opportunity to show off your work!

Plan now to Create & Enter our new

"Fiber Studio Exhibitions"
at Hollywood Hills Boutique

This is your chance to let your talents run and give others the enjoyment of viewing your creation! Entries can be knit, crochet, felted, woven or mixed fiber media (unless exhibition specifies).

EXHIBITIONS
Dec Christmas Decoration
Jan Tea Cozy (I will have tea pots to display on)
Feb Felted three dimensional
Mar Barbie Doll Clothes (I will have Barbie's to display on)
Apr Hand spun "Art" Skein
May Jewelry
Jun Flower(s)
Jul Pillow
Aug Egg Cozy (I will have eggs to display on)
Sep Hand Dyed Skein
Oct Dog or Pet Garment
Nov Toy

-Limit two entries per person per monthly exhibition-

-Please have your entry at the shop by the 1st of the exhibition month and plan to leave it on display for the duration of that month

-You may drop off your entry at the shop or mail to: Sherri Duey, 2195 637th Trail, Albia, IA. 52531

-If you are not able to pick up your entry at the end of the month, I will hold it until your next shop visit.

-While I will take precaution with your entry I cannot be responsible for theft or damage.

-Any questions? please e-mail at
(hollywoodhillsboutique [at] hotmail [dot] com)

These exhibitions will be fun - PLAN NOW to enter
Tamara S
iowaknitter
Group Organizer
Des Moines, IA
Post #: 305
Sherri adds that exhibitions begin December of this year. So we have 2 months to complete an entry for December.