addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Des Moines Metro Knitters Message Board Des Moines Metro Knitters Discussion Forum › Interweave Knits Winter 2010

Interweave Knits Winter 2010

Tamara S
iowaknitter
Group Organizer
Des Moines, IA
Post #: 317
I just got the preview of the Winter 2010 issue of Interweave Knits. There are a dozen patterns that I really, really like and at least 2 or 3 that go on my MUST KNIT list. I can hardly wait to get mine! Maybe it's in the mailbox now.
Olga B.
user 13305501
Des Moines, IA
Post #: 1
I have a subscription to Vogue Knitting, but not Interweave Knits. How different are they?

A former member
Post #: 12
I think Vogue Knitting and Interweave Knits are *really* different! Vogue's designs just seem more like "high fashion" / "runway". Their patterns are a lot more "trendy", and I think Interweave is more classic, and able to be worn by a wider variety of people in a wider variety of settings, and less likely to go out of style. Both have Wow! patterns, but sometimes Vogue's seem a bit more Whoa! to me. If that makes any sense! I'd love to hear what others think...