addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Miami Kayak Club Message Board Selling or Buying -- Boats and Boating Gear › SALE! 17' ft "Perception" Eclipse Sea-lion Touring/Sea Kayak

SALE! 17' ft "Perception" Eclipse Sea-lion Touring/Sea Kayak

This message board is read-only.

Mike Noguer (.
MiGnoguer
Dania, FL
Post #: 28

For Sale PERCEPTION Eclipse Touring/Sea Kayak 17.2' (ft) 23" winches wide. Great initial stability and tracks great. Includes pedal controlled rudder and maneuvers really well. This is a very fast boat and does awesome cutting through the waves and wind. Color: RED & ORANGE
I’m 6', 189 lbs and I fit easily and securely into the cockpit. The front of the cockpit on the Eclipse is slightly higher than some of the other models I have paddled. I especially like this feature because I can get in and out of my boat fast and I can shift my legs around on extended paddling trips. The quality of workmanship on this boat is great. I usually use it as a cargo hauler, meaning that all my friends will pile their gear into my kayak's dry hatches. I can fit three sleeping bags, three tents plus whatever cargo I can strap on the rear hatch (usually sleeping pads, tarps and my backpack).

See or copy picture to see all manufacturers features MSRP $1,600. Buy it today from me for ONLY $700 and I will include sea skirt, paddle, life vest, flotation device, on board compass, etc.
786-306-2970