Miami Motorcycle Riders Message Board › BIKE WEEK BIKE WEEK BIKE WEEK

BIKE WEEK BIKE WEEK BIKE WEEK

A former member
Post #: 18
It's the rumble in the streets… It's the glint off the chrome… It's the power and spectacle of one of the world's greatest motorcycle events.

On Feb. 26th - March 7th Bike Week returns to Daytona Beach, with a style and swagger that is unmatched, anywhere. Now is the time to experience it for yourself. Every year more than 600,000 bikers flock to Daytona to enjoy the World's Most Famous Beach and all the Bike Week festivities, and every year Daytona's hotels, bars and restaurants gear up for the influx of visitors.

So where so you stay while you're in town for Bike Week? Daytona Hotel; http://www.daytonahot...­ has 19 hotels in Daytona Beach that are all biker friendly, they are committed to providing you with the best Bike Week experience possible and have a range of hotel accommodations to meet your budget.
A former member
Post #: 1
Love to go up with you. Any idea on lodgings?
A former member
Post #: 19
STARTS FEB26 ENDS MARCH 7 I NEED TO PIC A WEEKEND LIKE ASAP AS FOR LODGING I WILL BE STAYING WITH FRIENDS IN ST AUG THERE ARE LOTS OF MOTELS IN ST AUG IN $50 TO $90 RANGE I CAN CALL MY FRIEND AND GET NUMBERS SO YOU CAN RESERVE PLEASE AGAIN LET ME KNOW

THANK YOU

RIGO
A former member
Post #: 20
OK BIKE WEEK TRIP IS FOR MARCH 5, AT 5AM WITH A POSSIBLE LEAVING ON THE 4TH AT NIGHT COMING BACK ON THE 7TH MY BEST FRIEND IS GETTING ME ROOM RATES IN ST AUG ANY ONE WHO LIKE TO GO IS MORE THAN WELCOME EVEN IF YOU GO IN CAR THE MORE THAT GO THE MORE FUN WE WILL HAVE LET ME KNOW

RIGO
A former member
Post #: 22
i will be rolling out on 3-5-10 around 5 to 6 am i will be staying in st aug but who ever wants to stay in Daytona
is cool will meet up later dooring the stay i got rooms in st aug at 79 a night call ask for kish 904-347-8420 tell him you are a friend of Rigo and that you are staying the 5 and 6 at 79 a night he will know if he don't tell him Rigo mikes friend well thats the best i can do email me rigop318@yahoo.com and ill give number to call me

thank you
Rigo
A former member
Post #: 123
Vivian's daughter is due to give birth around this time, so we can't make any reservations or promises that we'll be able to keep. However, since she lives up that-a -way, maybe we can sneek by there for a quickie..smile
A former member
Post #: 122
Damn I wish I can go!.. Been there done that, but some how there comes a time after you have already told yourself you're not doing that crap again, tha you find yourself wanting to do it all over again. But too much shit is already going on for this year, so I have too pass.

Either way.. For all those lucky bastards going, I bid you a good and safe trip and have a shot of Whisky and remeber all the poor shmucks that could not make it this year.
A former member
Post #: 131
I'm game for the last weekend, Friday March 5th till Monday, March 8th. Ride up Friday morning, stay in Daytona and ride back Monday after breakfast. Anyone else?
A former member
Post #: 1
I'm a new member, but I'm heading up on Friday. I look forward to meeting you guys at future meetups. I'm planning to leave from Pembroke Pines about 9am and ride back on Monday.