addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Miami Ruby Brigade Message Board › Railsconf anyone?

Railsconf anyone?

A former member
Post #: 5
Hi there,

I was wondering if there were any Miami Rubyist going to Railsconf next week. Please ping me so we can have a drink in Austin!

Cheers
Carlos A. C.
user 28245042
Miami, FL
Post #: 1
Actually, I'm from the Austin On Rails group and they are hosting a few events during RailsConf http://railsconf.aust...­ I'll be at Buffalo Billiard for the Happy Hour this Sunday and I'm moving to Miami on the 28. It'll be cool to meet somebody from the Miami Ruby Brigade in advance. Ping me on Twitter @carlos_atx -or- here.