align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Motown Writers Meetup Group Message Board › Looking for Sci-Fi Authors to host and promote book at Monthly July Meeting

Looking for Sci-Fi Authors to host and promote book at Monthly July Meeting

Sylvia/MotownWrite...
user 9995076
Group Organizer
Detroit, MI
Post #: 5
On July 10th, we'll be hosting our regular monthly meeting and our genre for July will be Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers.

If you would like to come out and present your book with great tips for writers (at least a 20 minute presentation with a handout please) contact me at 313.289.8614.
A former member
Post #: 1
On July 10th, we'll be hosting our regular monthly meeting and our genre for July will be Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers.

If you would like to come out and present your book with great tips for writers (at least a 20 minute presentation with a handout please) contact me at 313.289.8614.

I'm interested, but I don't know what my July schedule will be so I don't want to commit to anything just yet. But will you send me a message or a reminder in a month or so?

What did you want the presentation to be about? Tips for writing (anything specific?), tips for publishing / self-publishing, or just tips in general?

- Charles