Micro Venture Capital Club of South Florida Message Board › End of year schedule and plans for 2013

End of year schedule and plans for 2013

Brandon M. Young
BYoungSFL
Hollywood, FL
Send an Email Post a Greeting
Hi,

I wanted to reach out to each of you and thank you for participating in the Micro Venture Capital Club.

As a heads up, we will be skipping the December meeting in Miami Beach for the holidays, but we will still have a meeting in Broward. I will announce the details on that meeting later this week.

Our mission has been to provide you with an opportunity to build wealth through great ideas. As of January we will be offering you the ability to join as a member. Holding true to our mission, we will offer you the ability to participate at different membership levels.

As a member you will receive shares in the club's investment fund. Annual memberships will range from $100 to $5,000 and the amount of shares you receive will depend on the membership level you join. We will use the money raised to invest in some of the companies that present at the meetings. We will also offer mentoring and other benefits to each company in which we choose to invest, improving their chances of success*.

We are seeking mentors and service providers that are interested in helping us with these startups. If you are interested in helping as a mentor or learning more about the different membership levels and all that comes with membership, please reach out to me. More information to come, stay tuned.

If we don't get to speak to you or see you at one of the last meetings, happy holidays and have a great new year!

Regards,

Brandon M. Young

President

byoung@microvcclub.com

*The Micro Venture Capital Club does not guarantee returns and investing in startups is a risky investment.