add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Mid-30s to 50s Peninsula Friends Group Message Board › Mid-30s to 50s Peninsula Friends Group HOSTING EVENTS

Mid-30s to 50s Peninsula Friends Group HOSTING EVENTS

This message board is read-only.

user 8146339
Group Organizer
Menlo Park, CA
Hi all,

First - Happy New Year!

Second - I know we've recently had a few events organized by group members. I think that's great as we want to provide a variety of different events, but I wanted to go over some "ground rules" if I may:

- Organizers, please mean what you say and be RELIABLE.

- Please focus on providing QUALITY events that would be enjoyable for many people. At most, I think we want no more than a few events per month. Please use your judgment in scheduling events.

- The location of choice for this group is mid-peninsula.. Of course, if you have a great event in mind in the greater Bay Area, I'm sure we all want to hear about it. Otherwise, please try to stay on the peninsula where most of the members are located.

I welcome your participation in providing great events. If you have a good one in mind, let's put it on the schedule!

If I think of anything else, I'll let you know. If you have any thoughts on this, please let me know.

May we enjoy some great events in 2012!

Onwards and Upwards!

Your Organizer