The San Francisco Middle Eastern Music Meetup Group Message Board › The end of this group?

The end of this group?

A former member
Post #: 74
Hey, it looks like Hooman is no longer the organizer of this Meetup group. Things have just started getting interesting. Is someone interested in taking over? As of this writing, the group expires in 10 days.
Tripp M.
user 18101211
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 1
Hey Mike, Hooman has just renewed the group for 6 months, so we're still "in business" so to speak. However, if there are you and others that want to chip in to help cover the $72 it takes to keep it going ($12/mth) or pick up part of it next time, that would, of course, be awesome.

Tripp
A former member
Post #: 76
Yay, good news.

I know on some groups, there's a link where you can click that allows one to go to Paypal and designate an amount you want to pay to the organizer. I suppose it's something the organizer can turn on.

If that happens here, and Hooman sends out a simple note letting people know, that could hopefully help out.
Tripp M.
user 18101211
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 2
Good idea. I'll have Hooman check it out. Thanks!