addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Michigan Drupal Web Designer & Developer Meetup Message Board › Need a Drupal Expert - Theme and Module

Need a Drupal Expert - Theme and Module

Gary W.
user 13345530
West Bloomfield, MI
Post #: 1
For someone who wants to spend a day taking a Drupal challenge and make some money

I am trying to set up a simple web site quickly..

I would like to work with a Drupal expert for a few hours (in one day) to complete the site. I will pay $30/hr and will pay a minimum of 8 hours. If I need more hours, I will pay $30/additional hour. We will work at of the following libraries: Southfield, West Bloomfield, Bloomfield Twp. I will also pay $45 for traveling expense.

Basically, I am looking for some who know
(1) Drupal and many of its module
(2) Create a new Drupal module (underlying logic has already been completed in PHP)
(3) Knowledge about implementing AdSense and Drupal AdSense module
(4) Javascript, PHP, MySQL
(5) HTML and CSS
(6) Familiar with Linux, XP, WAMP and LAMP.

Please contact me at gary94066@yahoo.com if interested.