addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Michigan Drupal Web Designer & Developer Meetup Message Board › Looking for a developer to take over a project

Looking for a developer to take over a project

Dan B.
user 20689821
Detroit, MI
Post #: 1
I recently started a project to fix a proprietary application that was having major problems. After some review and conversations I made the recommendation to move their application into Drupal. This is a freelance job that I was doing in the off hours of my day job. I have run into some medical issues read: carpal tunnel, and need to discontinue work on this project. As part of the transition I've offered to help locate a developer or development house to take over the work and get them up to speed.

This work will require strong knowledge of the domain and content access modules to handle multiple sites with different themes from the same / similar content. Multilingual is on the table in the future but not at the moment. The project is still very early, and really just starting the base install / module testing. You will not inherit a code base only recommendations and a theme to base the theme of the site on. The current site theme is not mobile friendly and the intention was build a new theme based on zurb and aurora with magic. Overall the functionality on the front end is pretty simple. A few image sliders and some sub page templates probably with panels. The complication comes in with multi domain support using the same content and some domains getting custom themes.

Any development houses or Freelancers available with the required knowledge please contact me here so we can talk about this some more.

Thanks,
Dan

p.s. sorry about the brain dump :)