Now that I've shot thousands of images, how do I archive, edit and develop them? For those new to Lightroom or those looking just to get started....give this class a look:
Lightroom 5 by Adobe is easily the most versatile archive/edit application out there. For both Mac and PC, Lightroom 5 has the power to start your projects from shoot through print. Mr Phil gives you start up tips on how to:
- import images into catalogs
- set up presets for easy archiving
- color and contrast correction
- basic edit techniques for general use
- export and making files ready for print/share
This beginning class will feature select images for you to practice with at home (Please provide your own SD card so I can load the samples for your use). Laptops are not required for this class as it is being taught in presentation format. For more information contact Phil at the store.