|Sent on:||Monday, January 28, 2013 12:42 PM|
Due to the weather and possible icy conditions tonight we've postponed this event until Monday, March 11th. Contact me at [address removed] for a refund but there is no need to Re-RSVP if you can make the 11th.
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
When: Monday, March 11,[masked]:30 PM
Where: Milford Photo
22 River St
Milford, CT 06460
Price: $10.00 per person
RSVP limit: 35 "Yes" RSVPs
If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)
You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.