align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Millionaire MasterMind Message Board › 10 Pillars of Prosperity - it's sooo good!

10 Pillars of Prosperity - it's sooo good!

A former member
Hi my prosperous friend!

I'm curious to see how 2013 is shaping out for you so far? Staying true to your goals and visions? You can join me for a free webinar I'm doing called: The 10 Pillars of Prosperity - The Foundation of Prosperity Consciousness for Entrepreneurs. It's a free *live only* webinar specifically for people committed to shifting into Prosperity Consciousness. See you in there!

Tuesday, February 12, 2013 - 10:00am PST
---> Register here <----

Here are a few people sharing their experience with the webinar:

"Awesome webinar George. Thank you: I am chossing to be Prosperous now, Universe what's it going to take?"
-R. Arvizu

"George, thank you so much for a great webinar this morning. You took me places that I was missing in my life my friend so how cool is that? Plus you are so cool I love the way you express yourself so I'm so gratful that you showed up!"
-R. Salgado

"Thanks for your dazzling webinar today, George. so many takeaways I lost count ... thank you thank you. always feel so inspired and bubbly after a call with you. :) how did i get so lucky????"
-M. Oplolis

---> Register here <----

Love and Prosperity,
George Ira Carroll