milwaukee vegan meetup Message Board › Saturday June 30, 2012 event for Vegan group

Saturday June 30, 2012 event for Vegan group

Judy H.
user 13356975
Thiensville, WI
Post #: 4
I am inviting you to join my free Saturday event in Mequon. Since I am Team Beach Body coach, I am providing an event called Super Saturday in which you will learn what I do for Beach Body. The company's mission is to decide, commit and succeed. This is to help people achieve their goals and enjoy a healthy, fulfilling life, and that is what atttracted me to become a Beach body coach. This has helped me drive the success which is to provide solution: offering fitness, nutrition and support. Since February of this year, we offered the first new vegan product called Vegan Tropical Fruit Strawberry Shakeology. Starting today, they are offerring another new vegan shakeology flavor in chocolate (just cacao are included in this product). If you want to learn more about the event, please place the comment below. Otherwise, check out my website at www.shakeology.com/lovemydogs.

I hope to see you there!!

Super Saturday Event
Logemann Center - Lower Level
6100 W. Mequon Road
Mequon 53092
Time: 10 AM to Noon
RSVP (need headcount!)
Cost: FREE
Bring a Friend!