addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

milwaukee vegan meetup Message Board › We need more events !!!

We need more events !!!

Parag
user 4974895
Kenosha, WI
Post #: 77
Why there are no more events ??? Not even Saturday noon lunch every month:(

Is nobody interested anymore ?
Hiking events as pointed out in other discussions are interesting

Parag
A former member
Post #: 9
Yes, more events would be great. We haven't had any in a couple of months. I'm definitely interested!
Kelly and J.
Kell.and.Jake
Milwaukee, WI
Post #: 1
Hello! New to the group, my fiance and I are both passionate vegans, looking to connect with others that share the same view. Would like to get together sometime after the holidays!
Todd S.
user 73107162
Milwaukee, WI
Post #: 2
This is something I think that is a solid idea. I put it out there for a cookout. Anything bowling, pizza, just hanging out at a park and doing those things that we vegans hide from the world so well.