align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

milwaukee vegan meetup Message Board › Does anyone know of any NYE events that are veg friendly?

Does anyone know of any NYE events that are veg friendly?

A former member
Post #: 7
I want to go out for NYE and eat and drink and be merry but I haven't been able to find anything that's veg friendly. Does Mke have anything like this?
Alex S
user 33186352
Lake Forest, IL
Post #: 1
That is a good question.......how about Indian restuarants? Or are There enough people so we can have our own party? Rent a room at a restuarant?
Linda
user 38211082
Milwaukee, WI
Post #: 1
You may want to try the Coffee House at 19th and Wisconsin. It is in the basement of Redeemer Lutheran Church. Typically there is an open-stage, and snacks like chips. No smoking, no booze. Not the most wild time in town,but everyone is welcome. If interested, you may want to google for "The CoffeeHouse." I don't think they space between the two words.
A former member
Post #: 8
Indian restaurants might be a possibility. Perhaps we could get a group together for just dinner at least so that people have time to get to other NYE plans. Is anyone else interested?