retraction

A former member
Post #: 4
retraction
Wanda
NL_Wanda
Santa Barbara, CA
Post #: 1
Colleen is definitely a great cook. She just came out with a new cookbook The Joy of Vegan Baking.
The recipes you posted are copyrighted though. She actually sells them on her website.
So you shouldn't post them here.
You can buy them at this link.
A former member
Post #: 5
Colleen is definitely a great cook. She just came out with a new cookbook The Joy of Vegan Baking.
The recipes you posted are copyrighted though. She actually sells them on her website.
So you shouldn't post them here.
You can buy them at this link.

Yes, we actually took a cooking class with her on a recent trip to San Francisco and have listened to all her podcasts. We talked to her while we were there, and are in contact with her through email, sponsored a podcast and 1 packet was from the cooking class, 1 from the sponsorship.
She is a sweetheart and encouraged me to share the recipes with people who liked what I made. But you are right, I should limit who I share them with.
I promote her site and podcasts every chance I get. We bought her Joy of Vegan Baking as soon as the SOLD OUT supply was replenished at Vegan Essentials.
She encourages people to burn copies of her podcasts and I have handed them out.
She is really the inspiration behind my husband and I going vegan after being vegetarians for many years.
Wanda
NL_Wanda
Santa Barbara, CA
Post #: 2
You're lucky to have met her. I've only spoken to her by email and she seems really nice.
I also got the Joy of Vegan Baking. The apple pecan muffins are really good!
I'm considering trying her pumpkin pie recipe this Thanksgiving.
You probably haven't tried it yet have you? I hope it's good.
I usually make the pumpkin pie from Lorna Sass' Complete Vegetarian Kitchen. That's also a really good cookbook!