addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

milwaukee vegan meetup Message Board › Farm Sanctuary founder in Madison, WI

Farm Sanctuary founder in Madison, WI

A former member
Post #: 4
Hi everyone, Just found out Gene Bauer, President and Co-Founder of Farm Sanctuary, will be in Madison, March 11, at 3pm, promoting his new book. It is being held on the UW campus, in 1111 Humanities bldg., 455 N. Park St., Madison. It's FREE. For more info, see www.genebauer.org or e-mail dstudley@farmsanctuary.org. Wish I could attend but will be at work. -Inga
A former member
Post #: 5
OOPS! Misspelled his name It's BAUR (not Bauer). -Inga
A former member
Post #: 6
Therefore, his website is www.genebaur.org. (See? That's what happens when I haven't yet had my coffee!! :-) -Inga