milwaukee vegan meetup Message Board › Any interest in other than normal Sat. noon meet-ups?

Any interest in other than normal Sat. noon meet-ups?

Matt
user 3612558
Waukesha, WI
Post #: 4
Send an Email You are unable to greet this member
It seems I always have something else going on and rarely get to make the 1st Sat. noon meet-up.

Anyone interested in something different? A Brewer's game to grab a soydog? Sunday brunch at River West Co-op or Beans & Barely? A night at one of the many festivals in search of vegan goodies?

Just wondering,
Matt
Matt
user 3612558
Waukesha, WI
Post #: 5
A friend mentioned a couple more fun things....
Movie at the Majestic in Brookfield (you can eat dinner & order a drink from the bar while watching a movie)
Wii Party
Six Flags
Stefanie
user 3584813
Milwaukee, WI
Post #: 3
All of those things sound like fun to me. I'm up for it. I've actually been itching to go to six flaggs!
A frightfest visit to six flaggs would be extra fun, unless we wanted to schedule an outing sooner!

Who has a Wii? Weeee!!! :)
Lynn
user 5231052
Milwaukee, WI
Post #: 5
Send an Email Post a Greeting
I am always up for Sunday brunch!
Matt
user 3612558
Waukesha, WI
Post #: 6
I have a Wii ;) Six Flags "Frightfest" sounds like fun!

When I get my basement done I'll try to set something up.
A former member
Post #: 13
What about a Sunday at Devil's Lake Vegan HIKE?

We could start out early and then have a late lunch vegan potluck afterwards in the park.
It's really really stunning there in the early autumn as the colors begin to change.
Maybe early October?
Stefanie
user 3584813
Milwaukee, WI
Post #: 4
Hike, wii party, Frightfest all sound like fun! Count me in.
A former member
Post #: 1
Hike sounds GREAT! I work every Sat, would love Sunday meetups. Cant wait to meet the group :-)
Katie Frasl
user 7394091
Milwaukee, WI
Post #: 1
Send an Email Post a Greeting
Sunday brunch, a movie at the Majestic in Brookfield, Wii party, Six flags, Sunday at Devil's Lake Vegan hike all sound like a great time. Count me in.

Though, I do have a problem with getting to all of these great places. I just moved here from MN about 5 months ago so I don't know my way around. I do have a vehicle, I just don't know how to get anywhere. I'm not used to driving in a big city. It scares me. Do you think we could take turns car-pooling?

I can't wait to meet all of you!!!!
Matt
user 3612558
Waukesha, WI
Post #: 13
Six Flags Frightfest is currently underway....

2008 dates: Oct. 4, 5, 10-12, 17-19, 24-26, 31, and Nov. 1 and 2
Cost: Included in Six Flags admission.
There will be a nightly Zombie Jamboree Parade. The four haunted houses (which require an extra fee) will include The Mausoleum of Terror and Studio 13. Shows will include Susan Rosen- Mistress of Mesmerism and the musicals, Dr. Fright's Dead Man's Party and Love at First Fright. Fright zones will include Necropolis:Haunted City of the Dead and Tinseltown Terror. For younger kids, special attractions will include a Wiggles Halloween show and a Trick-or-Treat Trail.

I could go this Sat. evening if we have a group that wants to go.