milwaukee vegan meetup Message Board › New Health Food product outlet - Great Prices!

New Health Food product outlet - Great Prices!

A former member
Post #: 12
Brian and I discovered a great new Health Food and supplement outlet (they also stock some fresh fruits and veggies and LOTS of frozen ones).

Their prices are WAY cheaper than Outpost or Health Hut or Whole Foods.
They have a great selection of supplements and health/beauty products.
I got some vegetarian flax oil w/DHA for 11.99 (normally it's at least $14.99) - just one example.
Some shampoos (Avalon Organics) that are regularly $10.99 at Outpost are $5.99 there.
So there are some significant price differences. It's worth checking out.

It's in West Allis (VERY close for us, but if any of you are ever at Singha Thai or other local businesses you could swing by this place at that time).

Address is: 11045 West National Ave. and it's in the same parking lot as HOME DEPOT and Michael's. Brick building - sign says "Vitamin Outlet & Health Food" and they re-use plastic bags in case you don't bring your own.

Phone is: 414-545-6191 if you want to ask about a specific product.

Right now they have an ADDITIONAL 15% off on everything in the entire store. I think through the end of August.
Kim O.
RedPill68
Hartford, WI
Post #: 1
Thanks for the tip. I've found good deals at www.vitacost.com, if you're willing to buy in bulk. When you do that, even with the shipping charge, some items are cheaper than buying here. Although, I still like to support the local stores most of the time.