add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

milwaukee vegan meetup Message Board › 2008 Paws & Claws Gala

2008 Paws & Claws Gala

user 3612558
Purcellville, VA
Post #: 9
I wonder if there are enough people interested in something like this to reserve a VEGAN table?!

Saturday, September 20 on Milwaukee’s beautiful lakefront at Pier Wisconsin

Milwaukee, WI
Post #: 4
Being one of only two vegan people that I know that work at WHS, I would LOVE to reserve a vegan table, however, tickets are $250 each and that's a little steep for me. :-)

Side note: There's going to be an adopt-a-thon this wednesday 8/20/08 from 8am-7pm at the Wisconsin Humane Society. We are especially trying to find homes for the dogs that were raised at the Puppy Haven puppy mill that WHS bought out and closed down recently. If you or anyone you know is looking to take in a dog, cat, or small animal, please stop by!