milwaukee vegan meetup Message Board › There are two meetups on for Feb 7 at the same time?

There are two meetups on for Feb 7 at the same time?

A former member
Post #: 46
I think there is a glitch in the meetup site. There are two meetups scheduled for Feb 7 at 12. One for the Indian place the other for Hectors - different people have RSVP'd for each. I think the Hectors one is an old one that automatically shows up if the meetup details are not updated. I have noticed that that one automatically always shows up each month.

lindsay, I guess we need to remove the incorrect one so people don't show up at two different places? Maybe clear out that old Hectors meetup so it doesn't pop up again...

Kim (purrgirl)
lindsay
lindsayt21
Milwaukee, WI
Post #: 18
yep, that's exactly right! sorry for the confusion, guys. meetup does this every month; it auto-populates from an old event, whether i've already posted something or not. it drives me bonkers! every month i go in and delete it after i notice it up; feel free to poke me if you notice it before i do. ;)

everything should be straightened out now. the REAL february 2009 meetup is at india rasoi, **not** at hector's! sorry again!