addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

milwaukee vegan meetup Message Board › Rescue Chocolate

Rescue Chocolate

Rachel L.
rrgross
Boston, MA
Post #: 3
Hi all,
I thought some of you might be interested to know about my sister's new vegan chocolate company, Rescue Chocolate (www.rescuechocolate.com­). I would have brought samples to the meetup today if I had any on hand! I will work on that for the next meetup. Anyway, 100% of the profits are donated to animal rescue organizations so it's an extra excuse to each chocolate if you are moved to order some!
Rachel
A former member
Post #: 9
That is amazing!! The chocolate looks so good! Great way to help raise extra money for animal rescue too.