addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

milwaukee vegan meetup Message Board › Milwaukee vegan bake sale, November 13!

Milwaukee vegan bake sale, November 13!

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi everyone,

More than a few of you stopped by the last vegan bake sale, in January at Riverwest Co-op. Well, we're movin' on up -- I contacted the Urban Ecology Center and they were happy to agree to donate some space for me to hold the next bake sale.

If everything goes as planned, the next Milwaukee vegan bake sale will be on Saturday, November 13 at the always-awesome Urban Ecology Center. The funds raised will be split between UEC and an as yet to-be-determined local animal rescue or shelter. Lindsay gave me a few great ideas, but if any of you have a suggestion as to a really great local rescue or shelter that you'd love to make a donation to via the bake sale, please let me know.

Since the sale will be at the close of the harvest season, I'd also like to open up donations from baked sweet treats to the entire array of home-canning goodies -- jams, jellies, preserves, chutneys, sauces, syrups, pickles, relishes, etc.
If you'd like to make a delicious donation of cupcakes, cookies, or home-canned fruits or veggies, or help out in another way on the day of the sale, drop me a line!

I will be posting all of the finalized details on the website on Monday or Tuesday, after my meeting with UEC. Thanks for reading, and being vegan! :)

xo,
Stephanie
A former member
Post #: 2
OK, all the details are set: the bake sale will be from 10 AM until we sell out, in the main room at Urban Ecology Center.

The new link for the Milwaukee vegan bake sale is... milwaukeeveganbakesale.com­! Click to find a sign-up sheet, public transportation info, and more.

xo.
A former member
Post #: 3
The next Milwaukee vegan bake sale will be next weekend, on Saturday, May 14 at Urban Ecology Center - Riverside Park.

Details/signup here: http://www.milwaukeeveganbakesale.com/­

Hope to see you there!