addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Community Bark's Milwaukee Dog Lovers Meetup Message Board › Equines and Dogs

Equines and Dogs

Rosalinda
user 10987098
Milwaukee, WI
Post #: 1
I just read an article about the relationship between horses and dogs in the May issue of Bark by Amy Engle. I have 3 sibes and 1 quarterhorse - everyone at the barn brings their dogs to ride with them on the trails...but I am afraid to because the sibes like to run away. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get my sibes to run with me while riding a horse?
A former member
Post #: 1
maybe use a leash that is retractable?? I don't know much about horses would that spook them??