The Milwaukee Graphic Design/Adobe Users Meetup Group Message Board › Web Developer Position Available
New Berlin, WI
Sorry for the spam, but I think this would be useful to someone in this group.
Our company has the following position open that I hope someone is interested in. If you have any questions about it, please let me know.
Graphic Designer/Web Developer
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Start Date: immediate
Company: StreetLinks LLC
StreetLinks Lender Solutions provides an innovative and comprehensive suite of lending services and
technology solutions to thousands of banks, lenders and other mortgage industry firms nationwide.
Our rapidly growing organization offers a flexible yet fast-paced work environment. StreetLinks is
headquartered in Indianapolis with offices in Milwaukee, Tampa and Kansas City.
We’re looking for a creative, energetic and self-starting individual to assist our marketing team with
upcoming growth initiatives and new product launches. This individual will work on projects not only
for StreetLinks but several of the other subsidiary companies owned by StreetLinks parent company.
• Maintain visual brand consistency for multiple product lines
• Work with the marketing team to design, build & manage product and corporate web sites
• Work with the marketing team to develop engaging, creative designs for print and digital
advertising campaigns, direct mail and email campaigns and other marketing/sales
• Assist with SEO and social media optimization
• Associates or bachelor’s degree coupled with at least 2-5 years of professional experience
• Must have a strong sense of creativity coupled with a solid understanding of design principles
for both B2B and B2C brands
• Able to follow and expand upon established brand guidelines
• Must have a solid understanding of digital marketing best practices and optimization
• Excellent communicator with ability to multi-task
• Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
• Experience customizing content management systems, such as Wordpress or Drupal
How to Apply:
Please submit resume, along with links to a web portfolio or several design samples to Ted
Schneeberg at firstname.lastname@example.org.